Saturday, August 04, 2007

Another Thankful Sunday

Alright...this Sunday.

Those who made and maintain my biking roads, "Hearts of Space", and all those who have spurred me to anger and indignation (I wouldn't know how to waste my time without them)

I encourage visitors to add their three to the list. It's fun and easy and anons are always welcomed.

(How strange, "O Holy Night" just popped up on my CD player. A singer I don't recognize. Right after some Native American music I was listening to)

Ohhh, PS...Come see the Frogs at Genesius Guild.

1 comment:

A Kay said...

Hey, I was looking for some hippie love in the Quad Cities and your blog came up. There's going to be a great show in Chicago with Yonder Mountain String Band and Jon Fishman from Phish on October 6th---maybe you might want to spread the word? Sorry to comment, I didn't see a way to send you a message. Have a great day!